Sunday, December 10, 2006

Seasons

It was so nice to have a warmer day today. The last two days were cold for us. Officially, we are still in the Fall season but some days we have winter weather. The weather person forecast is we are going to have a mild winter, I hope so. When it is cold outside we must wear layer of clothes. Our skin begins to itch from all the layers and we feel several pounds heavier.

As I was thinking about the seasons I thought about our Creator, Abba Father. He is the one that created the seasons. It is written:
It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter. (Psalms 74:17 NIV)

So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today--to love the Lord your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul--then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil. (Deut. 11:13-14 NIV)

No comments: