Friday, December 08, 2006

In God I Trust

I heard a story about a rich man. The rich man took a couple out to eat. Before they got to the restaurant he saw a penny on the ground and picked it up. The wife got an opportunity during dinner to ask him a question. She asked why did you pick up the penny, since you are rich. He replied because "In God we trust" is imprinted on the coin. From this story I adopted saying In God I trust when I see a coin. Whether I pick up the coin or not, I make my confession.

On my way to work I was thanking my Lord and saying how much I trust Him. I entered the building with continued praise. As I started up the stair case, I see a penny on the step. I pick it up and said, In God I trust. While Going up the stairs I rejoiced, believing, God was saying, I hear you.

No comments: