Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am Thankful

I had up to three hours ago a shopping cart, that lasted for over ten years. Several years ago some of the bars on the cart started to get loose and fall out. I would put them back in. More recently they started to break off but I was still able to use the cart. Due to the bars breaking off I decided to put a big black bag in the cart. The black bag helped to keep my things in the cart.

This evening, I used the shopping cart to go to the laundry mat. As I walked toward the gate several bars broke off. I picked them up, throw them out and kept going. When I returned I was half way to my door and another bar broke off. When the bar broke off the black bag was falling out from the back of the cart. I managed to hold the bag in the cart until I got into my apartment.

I was so grateful that every thing was contained in the black bag. I was thanking my Lord, Jesus Christ that the bar did not brake while I was walking in the street.

Is there something you are thankful for?

No comments: