Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

I called my friend in England before mid night her time. I celebrated the New Year with her over the telephone. She had her TV on and I could hear the excitement of those celebrating at mid night.

Soon I will go to church and celebrate mid night at my church. We have a time of praise and worship, a message from the Pastor and about five minutes before mid night we get on our knees. The time on my knees is the most important to me. It gives me much joy to bring in the New Year in commune with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We are sober and enjoy a time of fellowship with each other.

Jesus Christ is coming again. Is He the Lord of your life? If He is not, I encourage you to read the New Testament. Seek for yourself what is written in His word. I pray that you accept Him as your Lord and Savior. My prayer for the Born Again Belivers is that you be a witness to the lost and hurting. My brothers and Sister continue to grow in your spiritual walk with Him.

No comments: