Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Someone Prayed for You

Do you know, you are being prayed for? You may wonder, why is she saying that, when she does not know me. True, I may not know you but God does. He has His children praying for you.

Growing up, my mother would pray for her children. As an adult l learned my cousin and her friends were also praying for me.

I am very thankful they prayed. Why, you may ask. Prayer made the way for me to receive the word of God. In turn I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and it is the best decision I have made.

Do you know that Jesus Christ prayed for us over 2000 years ago. Read it in the Bible, John chapter 17 or go to http://crosswalk.com to read the chapter online.

What Jesus prayed over 2000 years ago is still valid today. (WOW)

Jesus prayed for you first and we are following His example.

Are you questioning, what are they praying? I will continue in my next posting.

No comments: