Sunday, October 15, 2006

Real Estate

I read a quote in Our Daily Bread devotional which stated "Our heavenly home is our real estate."

I thought how awesome. The Born Again Believers in Jesus Christ has a heavenly home.

You may wonder do I really believe in a heavenly home! Yes, I do and the following scriptures will support my belief.

2 Corinthians 5:1
Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

John 14:2,3
In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Not only do I have a heavenly home but Jesus is coming back for me. Not only me but all those who have accepted Him.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ into your life you can ask Him right now.
Pray - Jesus, I ask you to forgive my sins. Please come into my heart, lead and guide me in Your ways.

If you made that confession from your heart mark this day. It is the first day of your spiritual walk. It is important that you begin to read the New Testament in the Bible. I would like to receive an email of your decision for Christ. If you have question please do not hesitated to ask.

No comments: